Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Stay Positive: The Cosmic Tarot and The Star

This was on my Facebook page from Tarot.com:

Cosmic Tarot

This is the Major arcana card The Star, from the Cosmic tarot deck. I'm not familiar with the deck at all -- this is the only card I've seen from the deck. I just love this! The colors are so peaceful and soothing. It gives me a magical realism sense of things. I find the flamingo delightfully surprising, reassuring, humorous. Tropical and pleasant. The woman belongs there, is confident in a quiet, meditative way. The blue color of both the woman and the water and surroundings makes everything a whole, she is part of nature, they are one. In and out of the water. She is pouring water from gold cups into the lotus. Very spiritual and magical.

The message Tarot.com put with this card was to "stay positive."
And that has been the consistent message I've been getting lately. That message came through very strong in a reading someone did for me, and yesterday I did a 12 month reading for myself. Both readings told me to stay positive, not sink into negativity, panic, and fear, but to focus on the positive (what I want, not what I don't want) and expressing gratitude. When I feel myself going down, or, when things are moving as fast as I'd like, stay positive. (and be patient.)




No comments:

Post a Comment