Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Cosmic Tarot and The Fool

In the post below, I mentioned that I wasn't familiar with the Cosmic Tarot. After looking at images on-line, I realized that I had seen this deck before, and I love it! Now this is a deck I really want! Maybe the birthday fairy in March will gift me with a deck.

The deck was created by Norbert Losche in 1986. A few reviews on the deck at Aeclectic Tarot's site.

Like many readers, there are certain cards that I look at when looking at a deck -- if those cards "call" to me, then I know it's probably a deck I want to work with. The Fool is one of the cards that I always look at to help me choose.

I do like the Fool in this deck!


The Fool, Cosmic Tarot


Some of the reviews on Aeclectic Tarot say the deck might appear "dated." Not a criticism, more of an observation. I suppose that's true, from what I've seen so far, but I like the feeling of a sort of 1960s/1970s feel. After all, I'm an old flower child myself. The card also evokes RWS.

Speaking of the flavor of eras and The Fool, this remains a favorite album. If you're a fan of Incredible String Band, for example, you'll love this.

The Fool album cover







No comments:

Post a Comment