Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Archangel Mermaid Tarot Dream




Had an interesting dream the other night, involving a family of another country and culture (true; I really know these people but not listing those details here) but, in this dream, involving music, dance and drumming, among other things, the following:

I'm in the room with this family, and lots of other people as well. Up on a little platform, is a long table with a dark haired (long dark hair) woman (around 40? maybe 50) who is reading from a deck. I assume it's a tarot deck, but can't get close enough to see. The backs of the cards are beautiful; greens and blues, mermaids.  
I can't hear the woman too well; can't tell if it's a traditional tarot deck or an oracle deck. I notice the woman doesn't have any clients; she just starts reading out loud to no one. Is she giving the whole room a reading? Reading to someone invisible? I still can't see the deck up close. I want to, because it's so beautiful, from the backs. I'm all about mermaids! But I'm confused as to the nature of the reading. Also, I realize I don't much like her. I don't like her style; she seems almost rude, and very loud. Not my approach.  
Yet after awhile, I realize what she's saying is more important than the way she's saying it. And, with a sudden awareness, I just know that she's more than human, if she's really human at all. She's an archangel! She's a mermaid archangel.  
When I understand this, I feel better. I'm awed, actually. And I realize her reading to the room is for anyone out here who cares to listen. It makes sense now. It's not important that I don't dig her style; it's not about that.
I want this deck!


No comments:

Post a Comment