Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Top 10 Things I Hate About Being a Professional Tarot Reader | Seer Pathways

Great "rant" list of things from Lisa Frideborg Lloyd, a professional tarot reader (who has excellent blogs and sites, follow her on tumblr and twitter, etc.) Top 10 Things I Hate About Being a Professional Tarot Reader | Seer Pathways.



All excellent points, and many I too wish clients would understand. I'll add my own: since at this time, I do the bulk of my readings long distance and on-line, there are a couple of simple but specific instructions I give to clients in order for the reading to happen quickly and smoothly. No matter how many times I restate the directions, there are those who ignore those instructions and simply don't communicate, then wonder why things aren't going the way they're supposed to be going. So damn frustrating! Takes up more of my time to chase after them and follow-up due to their laziness, or stubbornness, or inability to follow clear steps. Okay, that's my little rant.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the share. Great point you added to the list there, Regan! :D

    ReplyDelete