Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Tarot Client Synchronicity





Made an appointment with a client  -- I'll call her Angela -- for a reading. In getting ready, tidying up. I came across a little basket, with lid, that I had forgotten about. I had started a gratitude basket two years ago; was going well with it, but hadn't related to it for a good year or so. In the basket, were several slips of paper that I had written things I'm grateful for. I took the basket, with the lid on, and shook it up, then pulled out a slip of paper.

The paper, dated two years back, was:

"I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity and reading I did for Angela, and, the equally unexpected donation! Thank you."

Synchronicity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment