Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Essential Birthday Card"

This is from Raven's Tarot Site, a beautifully created site with a lot of good things to explore. One is your 'essential card' -- based on your birth date, the card that appears is your "essential birthday card." I drew The Hermit, which I found to be quite accurate. I liked the three aspects Raven has created for each card: "Drive, Light, and Shadow."  I think that's a good exercise to do for each Major Arcana card!

The deck Raven used on the site is this one, from The Book of Thoth tarot. I had, or have, this deck -but I haven't seen it for years. I have no idea where it is! Looking at this I realize how beautiful the art is; maybe I can find the deck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment