Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Misplaced Ace of Cups

I don't know what it means, but I have a vague sinking feeling it means something. I have misplaced (I refuse to say lost) a card from one of my tarot decks. I discovered the Ace of Cups is gone from my Maria Kuara Black Cats tarot deck. (Lo Scarabeo.)  For now, I'm using the promo card as a substitute, with Ace of Cups written in black Sharpie. But it's not the same.

Searcing for an image on-line to post of the Ace of Cups from this deck -- can't find one!

Looking at the meaning of the Ace of Cups: intuition, abidance, beginnings, trust and listening to your gut, your intuition, the whole of the self involved on a psychic, creative, spiritual plane.

Do I read the missing card as a reversal; it's lost, er, misplaced, is this a message to get it together, the opposite message of the affirming message of trust in one's intuition? Am I not paying enough attention? Well obviously I am not or else I wouldn't have misplaced the card!





No comments:

Post a Comment