Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dog Totem/Dream Guide

     



      A disturbing dream in many ways last night, and I didn't realize it was Dog visiting once again until later in the day. 
     One of my dreamscapes, this one is an area that is very run down, large open lots where houses once stood, now many abandoned or dilapidated, lots are weedy. I know the ocean is just a few blocks away but can't see it. Some parts of this little town are still viable, barely, a downtown-ish kind of place.      Over the course of many days, I observe a homeless man (I assume he's homeless) roaming around the place. He is very dirty, filthy clothes, and appears to be in his forties. With him is the largest and ugliest dog I have ever seen that the man keeps on a leash.  This dog doesn't' even look like a dog. I don't know what it looks like -- a small bear, or a … who knows. It too is filthily, and gray. Not gray from the dirt, that's it's normal color. Shaggy gray ugly filthy dog.      Neither one of these beings are happy. I wonder if they're crazy, psychotic, dangerous, mentally ill, mean or what. I can't decide if it's safe to approach them. Every time the man sees me he just glares. And the dog -- hasn't growled or shown any aggressive signs, yet, but he isn't warm and fuzzy either. I want to stay away from both of them, and yet, they are both obviously in need. They are so dirty and hungry and clearly not being treated with any compassion by anyone. So I decide that these two creatures need food and care and so what if they turn out to be crazy or mean? I don't have to be their best friend, just see that they don't suffer.     I leave them some food, and some clothing. They're suspicious but then I realize that I'd be angry and surly and suspicious too if I had to live like this. They have every right to be full of anger and fear. It's not their fault.      They don't do anything at all to me, either way. They don't attack me or make me feel afraid, nor do they give me the time of day. They do accept the food and clothes and that's all that matters.     My work calls me, they're upset that I've been taking care of these two. The whole town gets in on the act. Some side with my place of employment, others with me. I think anyone who has the audacity and lack of compassion to criticize me for doing this can go to hell, and I tell them so. More uproar from citizens. More of me saying "Go screw yourselves." I continue to leave food and items for the man and the dog.
     Usually Dog appears either by itself, or with a woman. I think this is the first time Dog appeared with a man. 
     Sometimes Dog talks to me, or is downright friendly and sweet. Other times Dog is a guide, silent, leading the way, often on a leash, with its/my Guide, which is usually a woman. This time Dog was again silent, but waiting, not exhibiting any emotion, be it aggression or playfulness.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment