Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Monday, February 17, 2014

Prophetic, traveling in time, or just a dream?

 

    Sometimes we dream scenes, people, situations, that don't seem to have anything at all to do with us. Sometimes parts may, but there is still a nagging question about why? Such a dream last night. For example, location. The Mary's River (Lumber yard) is a real place, and I've driven by it several times on my way to the coast, but I have absolutely nothing to do with the place. No interest, don't know anyone associated with it, don't know anything about it, etc.

Mary's River, Oregon image source here
     My husband and I are at Mary's River/lumber yard. The place is no longer operating, and there is lots of debris everywhere. Logs, planks, broken pieces of wood, soggy watery muddy spots, rusted machinery. To my surprise I find a woman in one of the buildings. Inside this building it's a mess; broken windows and stuff everywhere. But she seems happy. This woman is in her late thirties, very slender, wearing a sky blue dancer's skirt and violet leotard. Her hair is long and in a ponytail. The entire time she's talking to me she's doing dance moves, ballet moves. I find this odd but enjoyable. She tells me the history of this place. She nods towards the doorway, I see her husband, who is on a roof of one of the buildings, doing some kind of repairs.
     She tells me that up until about 1970 or so the place was over the top successful. I am suddenly transported in time, back, I am now in this place, but back then. I have to be careful, the river is raging through, just roaring and rushing. Turbines and water wheels are going crazy. Everything is rich and working and water everywhere, just everywhere. Almost dangerous.
     Just as suddenly, I'm back to the present. Damp, dank, messy, and no water, no healthy lumber, no working machinery.
     The woman, still doing her dance moves, tells me the Koreans have come in and bought up a lot of the area, also many U.S. government and private entities, and some other countries. They took it over and ruined it, on purpose.
     I had the feeling, when I woke up, that this had something to do with a possible move to that area. While it seems depressing, the present with its broken down and non-productive businesses, etc. there was a warning, yes, but it seemed okay. For one thing, this woman and her husband were working to create something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment