Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ancestor and ArchAngel Metatron Altar


My new bedroom altar arrangement. I've been working with Arch Angel Metatron and ancestors meditations. The right side is archangel Metatron, left is ancestors. They aren't clear in the photo but in front of the votive are skull bracelets. Will have to do until I can afford a skull. I love using a simple snifter of water for scrying, as well as the black mirror in the silver frame. Both different with very different effects, but both enjoyable to use. Food offering and water are also on the altar, behind the votive on the right. I've been doing this for a few days now; I'll post more on some results in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment