Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Obsidian Haul

A few days ago, great find at a yard sale: these lovely chunks of obsidian.



Obsidian is a good stone to use for psychic protection and cleansing negative psychic energies, as well as protection from negative energy.

I have these new pieces, but I also have a few pieces I've had for years. This summer we have been cleaning out the room we use as a study, sort of. That room has always been difficult to work in, to keep clean and organized, etc. It always felt "haunted" -- not in the strict definition, but definitely negative and weird energy. Very smothering, unhealthy. I placed obsidian and other black stones in the room, and the next day the room felt much better. It has made a difference.

One of my new pieces, a nice small piece, I have on my desk at work. Right next to my little terrarium with a little Buddha and a fern. Very calming and soothing and a reminder to stay calm within and not dwell or allow myself to get sucked into negativity and unhealthy patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment