Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

30 Day Divination Picture Challenge | From Seer Pathways-Lisa Frideborg

"30 Day Divination Picture Challenge | Seer Pathways: Lately, I have had a lot of fun with the 30 Day Tarot Picture Challenge (#30daytarotpic on tumblr and instagram). I want to keep going with something similar but not limit it to the Tarot or even the cards this time, so I put together a list of 30 picture challenges for divination. The hashtag/tag to use if you are interested in participating on your blog, instagram, tumblr, G or FB is #30daydivinationpic" - Seer Pathways
I'm going to try this. My personal challenge: to keep up with this every day! But I'll try. Sounds like fun, as well as a unique and fun way to further develop skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment