Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Monday, July 7, 2014

Cat Attraction: Electric Blue Aura Quartz Crystal

 

I bought three electric blue aura quartz crystals at the Gem Fair last weekend. Even though they are not "natural," having been intentionally enhanced  through a process involving an electrostatic charge applied to the crystal (read about that here) I was attracted to these crystals. Some practitioners don't like to use these because the stones have been tinkered with. However, some, like myself, have found that this enhancement amplifies and can be very useful.

These enhanced quartz crystals differ in appearance depending on the process used and the stone. My particular crystals are also known as cobalt aura quartz.

I wrapped this myself and am very pleased with the result. (The photos don't do it justice.) I've been wearing it all day and right away felt its energy; an interesting blend of calmness but also energy.


Earlier this evening my cat came to visit me as he does at the same time every evening. He loves to sit in my lap for his nightly routine: combing, pets, love, and affection (as well as attention), play time, etc. He began to climb onto my lap, and he stopped and stared -- really stared! -- right at my crystal. Now I wear a lot of jewelry every day, including all kinds of pendants, crystals, stones, etc. around my neck. Often more than one at a time. He's never been interested. But tonight, Mango stared at my newly acquired crystal, then took a few steps closer, looking even more intently at it, put his face to it -- it was very interesting! I wonder if he wasn't picking up on the energies of the crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment