Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Monday, July 21, 2014

Grid Dreams


Two nights in a row I've had dreams about crystal grids.

The first dream -- which included an intense OBE state -- had me throwing the stones, like runes, to read them. My husband walked in and was curious so I read them for him, and explained the meaning of each stone or crystal.

The second dream, last night, seems a little comic. It's the second one with one of my many recurring dreamscapes -- this one is a room, the first room when you walk in the smallish house -- with wood paneling, no furniture or windows, just a table in the middle of the room. It's a sort of classroom. The house is up on a little bit of a hill, set back from the sidewalk, in a usual hum drum kind of residential neighborhood. The house has nothing special about it at all, really, kind of boring.

I'm inside, standing at the table (no chairs) with the characters from the TV show Big Bang Theory. (The only sit com I watch.) All the characters are here, but the main attention seems to be on Sheldon. They're here to learn from me how to create grids. Sheldon has already made his. He is being very "Sheldon" and anal-Obsessive Compulsive, and has placed the stones inside a wood box with high sides. He's more concerned with correct placing of stones because of shape and size; he hasn't gotten the concept of crystal and grid energy yet.

I tell him, gently, that it doesn't matter so much about the exact placement and size proximity of each stone, but that the sides of the box disrupt the flow of energy. I take the box apart, which agitates "Sheldon" but I tell him it's okay. Then he insists on using a wand to get the energy moving but he can't find the right wand. I tell him it's not necessary to use a wand, his hand or fingers will do.

Suddenly we hear a loud, booming male voice that's coming from behind one of the doors to the rooms. He's asking for Penny, he wants her to come into the room. He says he has something important to tell her. Everyone is impressed and "Oooooo, it's 'HIM', it must be important, Penny you have to go." I laugh and tell them this man is nobody, no one important at all, and he should come out and talk to us face to face, not hide in a room. Also, I say, he's just a fake horny would be guru who only wants to get into Penny's pants. I shrug and tell Penny it's up to her and she's an adult, but, "whatever."

I am surprised that they all, especially Sheldon, are curious about learning about crystals and grids and energy because, I tell them, it's something they'd usually think of as "woo." But they are genuinely interested, even though they don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment