Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Friday, August 8, 2014

3 Card Angel Dreams Oracle Reading by ReadingsbyRegan on Etsy

3 Card Angel Dreams Oracle Reading by ReadingsbyRegan on Etsy





And as you can see by the title, I've renamed my practice -- so far, I've revamped my Etsy shop. I've discovered that there are a lot of White Wolf Tarot/oracle sites and realms. I called it White Wolf Tarot because the wolf, and in particular, white wolf, is my animal guide, or totem.



There is also the question of using your own name -- while Arianna is one of my middle names, I suppose some would suggest I was hiding behind that name.



I think I'll include Tumbling Tarot in there somewhere, as it's called on my Tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment