Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Friday, August 15, 2014

Top 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Read With Reversals | Love Dove Tarot

From Lisa Frideborg, on reversals.

Reversals in card readings, an aspect of reading tarot that has many of us wondering about. Do we read reversals or don't we? So many books, so many experts, with all kinds of opinions! Myself, I go back and forth. But, even when I've incorporated reversals into the reading, I never felt comfortable doing so.



I love what Lisa Frideborg has to share about why she doesn't' use reversals - one thing she comments on is the elemental energy of each suite. I've done this as well, intuitively, and it's a good feeling to know others, like Frideborg, do this as well.



Another reason Lisa Frideborg gives for not reading reversals is the particular art work of any given deck:



Top 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Read With Reversals | Love Dove Tarot: . I love art – Most of the decks I get, I purchase because I enjoy the artwork. Putting a card upside down is not how the artist intended the image to be viewed in most cases. The only exception I know of is the Revelations Tarot deck by Zach Wong, which has reversals painted into it. I may not be terribly clairvoyant but viewing the artwork carefully and using it as a springboard is honing my clairvoyance in a way that would simply not be possible with upside down cards. (Lisa Frideborg, Love Dove Tarot)
All of her five reasons for not reading reversals are very good ones. Much needed and welcome advice!


No comments:

Post a Comment