Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Gnome Visit?



I'm not that well acquainted with gnome lore. Just not an area I've explored or am into. But I had a weird little dream right before I woke up this morning that was a bit of a nightmare. (Or morning-mare.)

image:pixabay
Jim is outside working in the front yard. I'm inside, watching from the living room window. I see a short, plump man who looks to be in his fifties, maybe sixties, bright white longish and curly hair. He's wearing a dark blue baseball cap, bright red -- candy apple red -- t-shirt, and jeans. He's behind Jim, and picks up our cat by his leg and just starts swinging him and dragging him around.
I am horrified and furious, and yell to Jim "He has Mango! He has Mango!" and then the man looks up at me, gives a wild grin, and jumps onto our porch, thumbing his nose at me, and starts messing around with the things on our porch. I yell at him "Get away from here, get off our porch!" but he just laughs.
He's a nasty little bugger.
When I wake up, I'm breathing hard, I can't move even though I'm awake, and I'm feeling a little frightened. Later in the day, when thinking about how odd this dream was, I get "gnome." "But," I say to myself, "he wasn't wearing a red cap, his shirt was, but not his cap. And he was bigger than a gnome, even though he was short, about five feet at the most." That other voice just says to me "Sigh."

I came across this regarding gnomes and cats:
illustration: Brian Froud
Gnomes | Type of faeries: Males are the guardians of animal kind and show little preference for their animal friends, not withstanding their aversion to cats both wild and domesticated. (Monsters.com)
Well, there it is and as far as I care to go for now. The dream had a "pop in" feel, meaning, it came from "out there." I have had those kinds of dreams before, including this one that I call the "green warty man." (Come to think about it, that was a gnomish type of dream as well.)

By the way, the green warty man I saw was not as cute and innocent as the Brian Froud drawing. My green warty entity was ugly, and not nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment