Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mystery Tarot Box Surprise!

At the Goodwill today, looking for magnetic letters for the students. Didn't find those, but I did find a white cardboard box, sealed in plastic wrap and marked "Tarot cards and other misc." The box had lettering on it: "wind chimes, mahogany." All for a $1.99. I figured it was worth a chance, so I bought the box, contents unseen at the time.

I had a surprise when I opened the box! As you can see, there were several decks of cards, including the Alice in Wonderland deck, a RWS deck, I Ching mini deck, a blank deck to make your own cards, the Morgan Greer deck, a Rune deck and a collection of cards of pulp sci-fi covers from vintage publications, such as Astounding Stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment