Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Monday, January 27, 2014

Deviant Moon Borderless Version

My deck has finally arrived! The Deviant Moon tarot deck, designed by Patrick Valenza. 



I already had the original Deviant Moon deck, which I love. It is in my top three favorite decks. When the borderless version became available, I knew I had to have it.



This new version doesn't have a glossy or slick finish. At first I was a bit disappointed because I assumed it would have that type of finish. But the more I handle this deck, the more I appreciate it and the non-glossy, more matte like finish is just fine.



The cards are the same size as the original deck, but there are no borders. This allows for the image to fully fill the card. Valenza's art work is so vibrant, rich and detailed that having the images stand out in this way is a treat, and makes reading the cards very enjoyable.


With this special edition I received a little goody; this version of the 4 of Coins, signed on the back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment