Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Monday, January 20, 2014

From Kristy Robinett, the Happy Medium: Penn Jillette, Hypocrites, Friends and Vegas

Kristy Robinett is a medium that I've been following for awhile now. We're Facebook "friends" though I've never spoken to her on the phone, or met her in person. She was on Coast to Coast not long ago. Anyway, I like her style and her insights, and here is a blog post she wrote about a visit to Vegas, and her response to a Penn and Teller performance:

Penn Jillette, Hypocrites, Friends and Vegas: Now, to back up and to be fair, I previously knew that Penn and Teller were atheists. I knew that they didn’t like the metaphysical or spiritual community. I also knew that they were Libertarians. But I didn’t know, and never imagined, that the show would be Penn blabbering about our loss of freedom, how ALL psychics and mediums were frauds and were criminals, and that if anybody believes in them or goes to them they should have their head checked. He preached that quantum physics was bull and for most all of the show he continued to preach his views. At one point I caught Chuck, who was on my left, and my friend, who was on my right, both snoozing. The illusions/magic that we did see was wonderful and made you scratch your head, but it was far and in between. And even though we did find tickets at a steep discount, it wasn’t worth what we paid. ~ Kristy Robinett
But, while if had been me, I would have been very snarky in any review (let alone my unwillingness to actually meet them, which Kristy did)  Kristy concludes with a compassionate and understanding (which does not mean approval mind you)  view of her encounter with Penn and Teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment