Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Black Cats Tarot

Black Cats Tarot, Maria Kurora, Lo Scarabeo

I love the Magician card in this deck!

There are many cat themed tarot decks. I haven't felt much of a connection to any of them until I discovered the Black Cats Tarot, designed by Maria Kurora.

I bought this deck at a very lovely metaphysical shop in Newport on the Oregon Coast. Things Rich and Strange; they have another store further up the highway in Depot Bay.



The day I bought this deck I was feeling very anxious about my mother's health. I was staying with my mother, who lived in Newport at the time, and feeling a lot of stress over her situation.  I walked into Things Rich and Strange, just feeling a pull, and felt like I needed a deck. All the decks were open, and I looked through every one, but none really spoke to me. The only deck that wasn't open was The Black Cats tarot. I walked out not having bought anything -- I didn't want to buy a deck I hadn't looked at -- but something made me turn around and go back inside. I bought the deck even though I hadn't seen it, just the box of course.



I'm glad I decided to purchase the deck anyway. It's very sweet and calm, without being sappy. I like to carry this deck with me when I'm out and about. It's on the small side which I like. The corners are rounded which is very nice.  My only complaint is the way the court cards are marked -- difficult to determine Queen and King.



One of the first readings I did was concerning a family situation, including my mother's health, and I was amazed at the intensely specific cards in that reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment