Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"Ms. Wolf"



Having fun with the first graders in the cafeteria the other day; gently teasing a couple of them who couldn't remember my name. Everyone laughing; then I asked one of the students again what my name was. Student looks at me, very seriously, thinking. Then says "Ms. Wolf!"

"Ms. Wolf!" I said, in mock horror at his getting my name wrong. (More laughter.) Then I said "Well, wolves are cool, I like it! From now on my name is Ms. Wolf." More laughing. And many of the kids agreed that the Wolf is, indeed, a very cool animal.



I told this story to my husband and he said "That child saw something in you. The wolf is your spirit animal, your guide, your totem. He knew that." That didn't occur to me. (The school does have an animal mascot, but it's not a wolf or in the canine family.)

No comments:

Post a Comment