Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hematite and Fire




Tarot Card Experiment: Essence

I’ve been experimenting with a tip I found on Lisa Frideborg’s Tarotize  as one way to get in touch with the cards.

This process involves choosing a card from your deck, and placing a glass of water on top of the card. The glass must sit on top of the card for at least fifteen minutes, longer is preferable. Drink the water, mediate on the card. 



Lisa Frideborg advises creating these essences following the lunar cycle and gives other specific pointers. However, I was curious to see what would happen without delving into things on a deeper level for now, but it is important to know what energies you are working with and how they will affect your intent. For now, I didn’t have any more of a specific intent other than to see I liked this process.  


Fire and Water  -- and Synchronicity

I used my Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot deck for this. The first evening I pulled 9 of Fire. I used filtered water -- very important -- and drank that, meditated on the card, and went to sleep. I had an interesting dream that concerned accepting changes and unexpected events. For example, I went to my car, but it was parked on the other side of our neighbor’s house. Unusual in reality, but not in the dream. But when I got to the car, it was submerged in water. I could see the car and briefly thought about reaching into the water but then thought better of it. I didn’t want to get wet or slimy. So I walked on, but I had a sense of acceptance and wasn’t upset in the least.  


9 of Fire: "Don't give up. Protect that which you've created. Have courage, and believe in yourself."

(I’ve also been experiencing a rash of little synchronicites the past couple of weeks. Two examples out of many: Out of the blue a co-worker, now retired, just popped into my head. I wondered where she was, how she was doing. Next day, she shows up to visit. After the water dream, our other car wouldn’t start and we had to call AAA. )

More Fire, and Hematite

Last night was my second night doing this experiment. Once again I pulled from the Angel Tarot, and once again, I pulled a Fire card! This time it was 8 of Fire. Believe me, those cards were shuffled well! Obviously there is a message there. Drank the water and meditated on the card before sleep.


8 of Fire: "Events moving at a fast pace. Delays are over. Many things happening at once."

Last night’s dream: I don’t remember much, except for a huge hematite crystal formation, so heavy and strong in my hand! I remember barely able to hold the stone, and feeling awed by the weight, the coldness -- which wasn’t unpleasant at all, in fact very soothing -- and the strength of the hematite. I remember holding the stone up to objects to see how they would react, and finding the magnetic pull delightful. 



Hematite is used for many purposes. It helps with the blood, wounds, -- which is interesting since I just had a procedure -- having to do with my "lady parts" --  done that involved those things. Hematite is used to dispel negativity, as well as opening the psychic abilities within us. It is grounding and balancing. Healing Crystals for You says: “They have a highly protective energy and are good to help women who lack courage.” I don’t lack courage, but... well, I guess I do, in some areas. Procrastination and other issues are a form of self-sabotage.  Remember 9 of Fire: " have courage, protect yourself." Things are opening, changing, (Fire) and some grounding is needed (hematite) during this adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment