Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On my list: Wild Wood Tarot

It's that time, when the urge to acquire a new deck is so very strong. I've been wanting a deck -- a tarot deck, not an oracle deck -- to use with more witchy-pagan type energies and realms. So far, it seems that the Wild Wood deck might be the one. Truly beautiful. I haven't had the opportunity to work with this deck yet but I love the images. Druids, nature, pagans, deities, shamanism, … feels very much where I want to go these days.

The deck was created by John Mattews, Mark Ryan and Will Worthington. 

Reviews of the deck at Aeclectic Tarot, among other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment