Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Early Santa Solstice Sweetie Gift


My Santa Solstice Sweetie gave me my gift early; this beautiful multi-colored aqua aura quartz necklace. I also love that he bought it at our local Holiday Market here in Eugene, hand made by a jewelry artist named Crye. I loved her witchy vibes steam punk kind of jewelry, great wire wrapping jewelry and crystals. There were crystal pendant earrings I would have loved to have had but Santa Sweetie and I both couldn't afford it. Still, her prices are very reasonable. She sells at the Saturday Market so I will be sure to visit her when the market starts up again in the Spring.

Aqua aura crystals are not "natural" but enhanced crystals with gold. This is a powerful combination of gold and crystal that facilitates communication, calmness, self-expression, public speaking, success, abundance, psychic abilities of all types. A  perfect crystal to come into my life at this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment