Dreams Paganism Animals Guides Witchcraft Realms Angels Crystals Entities Dreams Oracles Magick Energies Supernatural Bigfoot Creatures and yes, UFOs . . .
Confidential Compassionate nonjudgmental

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Pendulum and UFOs

I posted this in 2011 on my Orange Orb blog:




I have success with dowsing and pendulums, but I am wary of using the latter when it comes to UFO and paranormal areas. It's ripe for trickiness; it's an open invitation for devious manipulations of the subconscious as well as free-floating energies. I'm reminded of contactee Ida Kannaberg's Project Earth, where she first received telepathic messages with ET type entities via pendulum. Channeled communications from something (s), somewhere, no doubt. The opening of pathways for these others to come on in is easily created.

This awareness didn't stop me from using the pendulum, after asking it about more mundane issues,  about UFO experiences. Asking about my orange orb sighting and whether it was a human made craft: clear no. ET or "alien" created? Yes. Missing time; related to the orange orb sighting? Weak yes. Hmmmm. ET/alien caused? Sharp no. Hmmm. Human caused? Clear yes. Aha. Maybe. All this means . . . what. I tell myself consciously -- insist -- that I have no idea what that orb was, and while it certainly could have been "alien," it could also have been any  number of other things. I don't doubt the MILABS aspect of abduction and UFO events, but how deep do my subconscious thoughts go concerning the subject?

Was the orange orb sighting alien, and the missing time a component of that sighting, manipulated by human spooks? Aware that we had the sighting, in either partnership with, or attempts to control, the ET presence? Or, just pendulum silliness? Why do I trust the pendulum's insights in other matters but not in this realm? I've had several UFO related events in my life concerning telepathic or psychic communications (not "channeling") and certainly as many sightings, so why this resistance? I suppose some of this skepticism has to do with fear of grabbing onto any old easy answer; so many have been tricked, duped, manipulated, lied to and even driven crazy in some ways by UFOs. There's also the messenger being believed as creator of the message. Simply because an entity or energy drops by and says it is such a thing, doesn't make it so. It just means that's what it's telling you. Ha.

This is what some do not get when it comes to the Contactees, the channlers, the UFO witnesses. Oh, something happened all right, something huge, but the UFO Police -- and not just the standard debunkers -- reject these as embarrassments to UFOlogy and nothing more. The Gloria Lee's, Dana Howards, George Van Tassels, Howard Metzger's and so many more tapped into something that transcends a simplistic dismissal from researchers that continue to distance themselves from the esoteric side of UFO experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment